2017 Annual Garbage Exemption Renewal Notice
Annual Garbage Exemption Applications Period: August 1 – August 31, 2017
Applications for Garbage Exemptions are accepted yearly during the month of August. Applications will be accepted beginning August 1, 2017 through August 31, 2017. ALL applications must be filed before Close of Business on Thursday, August 31, 2017. Late applications will not be accepted.
All applications must include the following:
- Sworn Statement Declaring Exemption from
- Filing Annual Income Tax Returns
- Social Security Statement of Benefits (current)
- Current Copy of Bank Statement(s)
- Current Year’s Income Tax Returns
No application will be accepted without the required documentation.
- Any household whose sole source of income is social security benefits
- Any household whose head of household is 62 years of age or older and:
- the combined income of all adults residents does not exceed 75% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- A portion of said income shall include social security benefits.
Review the Renewal Notice which includes the federal poverty guidelines, and download an application.